[Mailman-Users] Is there a way to configure the confirmationsinspanish?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Aug 21 02:34:36 CEST 2009

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>It should only be necessary to set the list's preferred language to
>Spanish. As I said, there may be a bug in how this is handled from the
>options login page, but if so, I'll fix that.

Actually, the confirmation sent for an unsubscribe request from the
options login page is sent in the language of that page rather than
the member's preferred language. Thus, if the list's preferred
language is Spanish or the user first selects Spanish as the language
in which to display the page, then the unsubscription confirmation
will be sent in Spanish.

However, I think this may not be the best approach. I think the options
login page should use the member's language in preference to the
language that the page is displayed in.

What do others think of this?