[Mailman-Users] mailman + postfix = strange behaviour

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Aug 20 16:21:49 CEST 2009

Marek Kozlowski wrote:
>:-)
>Oups, I have revised the configuration and browsed the logs. Those mails
>(mentioned in logs) are mails sent to the list moderator (that's me)
>with information that there are new posts require moderation. Then I
>moderate them (accept) and then... /var/log/mail.log shows NO mailman
>activity. Any tips?

How do you approve the post? Web or email? If email are you including
the Approved: password header in your approval message?

Do the approved posts get to the archive?

Check all of Mailman's logs? Does the vette log show the approvals?

It could be that content filtering is removing the entire post after
approval and handling it according to filter_action.