[Mailman-Users] Question about account ownership, etc.

Dana Runkle madannerack at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 19:26:32 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I am an officer in a non-profit organization that currently uses your wonderful software for mailing lists for our members, officers, programs, etc.

We've got a possible issue coming down the pike, and I am hoping someone there can give me some answers.

If something should happen to the volunteer who runs our email lists and we, the remaining officers, do not have access to the lists, what would Python need from us to prove ownership of said email lists and to transfer administrative control of all our lists to a new person?

Thanks,
Dana