[Mailman-Users] Mailman - a few questions

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sat Aug 15 19:21:47 CEST 2009

<<I confess, I only skimmed the OP and Stephen's original reply, and
then got somewhat lost in the details in the follow-ups.>>

Mark, Stephen & Bill;

I have a serious feeling that Bill's situation is 'close' to a cPanel
version of MM.

I poked around sonic.net and do NOT see anywhere either cPanel NOR MM
even mentioned !?!?

In all my 'provider' searching over the past couple of years one or the
other or
both is ALWAY 'mentioned' or not.-:).

So IMHO Bill needs to tell The List not only the version of MM BUT the
source of
install so that everybody is "playing with a FULL deck of cards".
Right-:) ???

Ed
Stuck behind cPanel - LOL