[Mailman-Users] mailman user password

tanstaafl at libertytrek.org tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Fri Aug 7 20:10:57 CEST 2009

On 8/7/2009, Mark Sapiro (mark at msapiro.net) wrote:
> Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
>>
>> However, in this case, I was assuming that Mark simply took you at
>> your word that mailmanctl lives in /bin,

> Exactly.

Ok, but... well, I didn't exactly say that, but yes, that was what the
command in question showed.

It's been a while since I researched this, but the reasoning was that
/usr/lib64/mailman was in the path for user mailman, and the command was
executed as mailman user, so had the path, so the command only needed to
be /bin/...

Anyway, this isn't a mailman issue anymore, so I won't say any more
about it...

--

Best regards,

Charles