[Mailman-Users] [Fwd: confirm c0003074d812bbe0fa6cf95465cf94cbd247fe60]

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Aug 5 16:59:44 CEST 2009

Oliver Glueck wrote:

>I get this Email (see below) with the notice that I have
>to confirm my membership because mails couldnot delivered to
>my mailbox.
>BUT: my mailbox is ok! Some other users (not all!) on the mailing list
>info get the same notice from mailman, but all mailboxes are ok
>and I cant find any errors on the mailserver. (Any emails
>to a list or to a user will be delivered. Suddenly some emails
>not. All mailing lists are ok. Before this confirmation email
>and after this, I get emails through the list info.)
>
>What is the problem?

Your delivery has been disabled by bounce processing. Mailman has
received bounces of mail sent from this list to your address on
bounce_score_threshold days with no bounces separated by more than
bounce_info_stale_after days. You are then sent this message a total
of bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings times at intervals of
bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings_interval days, and if you don't
respond or otherwise reenable your list delivery, you will then be
removed from the list.

If bounce_notify_owner_on_disable is Yes, the list owner was sent a
notice including the triggering bounce message when your delivery was
disabled.

Check Mailman's bounce log for more information. Also check Mailman's
smtp-failure log.

If you are receiving list mail after receiving this notice, someone
re-enabled your delivery.