[Mailman-Users] anyone at domain able to post

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Tue Aug 4 17:47:03 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 11:44:35AM +1000, Luke Daly wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> We have a list that has our network administrators on it. What we
> want as anything from a particular domain to get directed to the list
> members.
>
> Basically were not sure of an exact address but we know it
> will come from a particular domain. We don't want to open it up to
> everyone, only people from the designated domain.

Looks like what you want is a regexp value/clause as 'allowed senders' or
'accept posts from non-listmembers' (off the top of my head), assuming
that you discard/reject posts from non-senders, anyhow.

The thread starting at
    <http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg51928.html>
probably explains things adequately, I'd suggest.

--
``Mr. Mandelson said it was an historic day when the politicians
  took charge of their own affairs.'' (sic.) (News report)