[Mailman-Users] A question on undeliverables

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Thu Apr 30 03:32:14 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I have a client who is not using Mailman's automatic bounce processing.
However he wants to be able to receive any undeliverable notification that
his list encounters when a post is sent to it so he can manually remove the
trouble e-mail account himself. Is there a way to configure the list to do
that? I setup a test list myself to see if I could get undeliverable
messages sent to myself as the list owner but to no avail.

Am I missing something simple here?

Regards,
Brian