[Mailman-Users] list error ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:19:44 CEST 2009

hi,

I have 6 lists on the same server posting to them onced daily .. but nearly half the members are not being sent to.. when going to web interface, there's a specific list (let's call it list5) always gives an error: bug in mailman when going to membership list .. on SSH server side, the list_members works, but on sending the command:

./list_members --nomail list5, I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./list_members", line 286, in ?
    main()
  File "./list_members", line 262, in main
    if nomail and not whymatches(mlist, addr, why):
  File "./list_members", line 138, in whymatches
    status = mlist.getDeliveryStatus(addr)
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 139, in getDeliveryStatus
    self.__assertIsMember(member)
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 113, in __assertIsMember
    raise Errors.NotAMemberError, member
Mailman.Errors.NotAMemberError: samloutyAyahoo.com

note that the --nomail option works on all other lists..

How to fix this error ??

Thanks ..