[Mailman-Users] What does this message mean?

James Reid james at thereidsonline.com
Tue Apr 28 12:31:05 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I have one single user on one of my lists whose posts regularly (though not
always) result in her messages coming to me as list owner with the following
message:

As far as I can see:

-          The user is sending from a subscribed address (only subscribers
can send to the list)

-          The message is not too big

The only thing that I can guess might be a problem is that the user is
renown for bcc'ing quite a few others in her posts, but I can't see how that
could affect things (the other addresses would have disappeared by the time
it got to my mailman server - the user is on the internet)

Can someone give me some suggestion on what the problem might be?

Thanks!

James.