[Mailman-Users] How to insert google-analytics.com in mailmanarchives

audit audit at c2security.org
Wed Apr 22 01:47:47 CEST 2009

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> audit wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> This says you need to double every '%' in the above code when adding it
>>> to the template as in
>>>

>>> document.write(unescape("%%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost +
>>> "google-analytics.com/ga.js'
>>> type='text/javascript'%%3E%%3C/script%%3E"));
>>>

>> I tried that and got the same errors as before. I'm just giving up on that
>> idea for now until I can work out something better.
>

> If you are seeing uninterpolated substitutions in the resultant .html
> files, somewhere in what you added to the template(s) there is an
> undoubled '%'.
>
> If you post a non-working template on a pastebin somewhere, I'll look
> at it.

I'm ran through the code again to double check it all and then also adding
statcounter in for comparison. So far it looks good so Might've missed
something that my daughter picked up. I'll know in the morning since it
seems google doesn't update their stats in real time

thanks again for your help.

John