[Mailman-Users] digest question

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:58:53 CEST 2009

I have over 700 lists on my server. Recently, a user called about not
receiving a message to a list. I investigated and found that she was
subscribed to the digest version of the list.

I understand how digests work and have the cron set to send the
digests every night at midnight. However, if I do a listing of all the
lists and the time of creation of the digest.mbox, I see several dozen
that are more than 1 day old, including the list in question. I know
that I can generate the digest immediately from the admin interface,
but I am wondering why *all* lists with digest.mbox files are not
generating digests each night?

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com