[Mailman-Users] setting up the mailing list

Jones, Scott (GE Money, consultant) Scott.1Jones at ge.com
Tue Apr 7 17:02:21 CEST 2009

Grant:

Your post reminds me of something I'd like to set up.

As I collect incoming emails and then contact information, demographics
associated with those sending me email, I'd like to have that other
information accessible, not just their email and name.

What would one use to maintain a contact list, with more than just name
and email address? Is there any sort of Act or Saleforce for linux
platform? I have used SugarCRM, but wonder if there's something more
basic.. Something I could run from GUI or from command line.

Scott