[Mailman-Users] Soft bounces....

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Apr 5 09:08:46 CEST 2009

on 4/3/09 8:50 AM, Charles Gregory said:

> I use postfix, so the performance of yahoo delivery doesn't really
> impact other mail, other than the impact of the extra load of retries...

If you're using postfix, then that makes things even simpler -- by
creating a separate queue for only mail to yahoo.com, you can have
different queue retry rules.  For example, you could retry them less
frequently, and hold them for shorter periods of time, or whatever it is
that the guys at yahoo want you to do.

There's lots of reasons to set up separate queues for large partner domains.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out