[Mailman-Users] Unable to receive Zimbra-generated mail forwarded by Mailman

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Apr 3 20:50:24 CEST 2009

I suspect that this might not be the right list for this question,
but I have an odd problem that seems to be Mailman related.

In a nutshell, the body of an e-mail sent by a Zimbra Webclient
through a Mailman list server is unreadable with Eudora 7.1.

The same e-mail, sent by the same sender from the same client, when
sent directly to me (not via Mailman), comes through fine).

This happens on at least two different Mailman installations, one at
contesting.com, the other at mailman.qth.net.

I have one such set of e-mails, with full headers, available for
anyone who is interested in this problem, but I won't clog up the list with it.

Thanks in advance,

Pete Smith