[Mailman-Users] Debugging question

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Apr 3 16:57:53 CEST 2009

Whit Blauvelt wrote:
> I know - it's a wiki and presumably I could jump in and rearrange stuff. I'd
> do that, if there's a sense that it's appropriate and no one with real
> expertise on Mailman wants to take it on.

Oh, I've been trying to find someone willing to do this for months now
(pretty much since I moved the FAQ wizard stuff to the new wiki).  If
you want to volunteer, please do so with my blessing!

The current FAQ is ordered by "number when the answer was added" which
is why it's kinda hard to find things.  No organization other than the
top level sections.  If you could keep those old numbers in the post
somewhere so anyone searching for old FAQ entry 4.24, say, can just
search for 4.24 and find it, that would be good.

But other than that, please feel free to take a stab at it. Pretty
please? :)

  Terri