[Mailman-Users] Multi-Part MIME Question

JT Koffenberger jt.koffenberger at delmarvagroup.com
Fri Sep 26 16:03:51 CEST 2008

I have two lists that, as far as I can tell from the administrator
client, are set up identically.  Only one list seems to want to tag
the message as a multi-part MIME message, while the other list does not.

This happens even then the same content (HTML message) is sent to both
lists.

This is a multi-part MIME message.

--=_reb-r24346DE6-t48DBA0BC

The above header is added to the message in one list, while not on the
other.

Can someone direct me to where I should look for settings?  or what
might trigger such a conversion?

We'd prefer the message to go out NOT as a mutli-part MIME message.

Thanks for any help that can be provided!

--JTK

JT Koffenberger

Founder and General Manager
Delmarva Group, LLC