[Mailman-Users] migrating Mailman

Shambhu Sharma shambhu.1980 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:47:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

      I would like to migrate my Mailman from one server to another server
which has already Mailman running and some lists are created. I searched
Mailman archives but didn't find any scenario like this. Here is detail:
I have two servers ("A" and "B") and on both Mailman is running with having
different mailing lists. Now I want to stop Mailman on "A" and migrate all
lists to Mailman "B" without affecting existing lists of "B". Please let me
know how to do that.

Thanks in adv.

--
If linux doesn't have a solution, then u have a wrong problem.

Shambhu Kumar Sharma
Arada Systems
91-98864 91913