[Mailman-Users] Went to Junk folders!!

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Sep 21 20:39:38 CEST 2008

faisal anif wrote:

> is it because I changed the domain name where I used to send from? or
> is it because of the server? if I transferred the old domain name to
> the server and used it for sending will I still be marked as junk in
> my subscriber's mailboxes?

There's no way we can possibly answer any of these questions.  You don't
give us any information at all about the new hosting provider, the IP
address used by the server you have, whether or not that provider is on
any blacklists for having hosted spammy sites in the past, etc....

There's a pretty good discussion of this subject at
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-spam_techniques_(e-mail)>, and a
whole bunch of good links at <http://www.spamlinks.net/prevent-isps.htm>
and <http://www.spamlinks.net/prevent-marketers.htm>.