[Mailman-Users] Default ban_list for new lists

Edward Ned Harvey eharvey at lyricsemi.com
Tue Sep 16 04:25:26 CEST 2008

> > Put
> >
> > DEFAULT_BAN_LIST = ['^(?!(^.*@mydomain.com))']
> >
> > (or whatever you want) in mm_cfg.py. Then, in order to make it work,
> > find the lines
>
> Is it true, in general, that there exists a SOME_SETTING variable,
> which can
> be set in the mm_cfg, to set defaults for each of the settings
> available in
> the web interface?  AKA, are default-defaults generally available?

Nevermind...  Figured this one out on my own.

Most settings can be identified (but not changed) in Defaults.py.
If you want to override what's in there, copy & change the line, into
mm_cfg.py

The problem I was facing was - I was having trouble identifying what line I
could insert into mm_cfg, and I wasn't reading Defaults.py....