[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.9 Bounce info needed

john bradford oldaros at marchmail.com
Sun Sep 14 22:53:44 CEST 2008

Hi: I am using Mailman that is run from my ISP's location. I use this as
a "one way" tool so send identical email messages to about 350 people.I've
made everything work but I would like more. I would like to be able to
see any and all email bounces as soon as they are seen by Mailman.I have
set the bounce level to 0.5 so that every bounce is emailed to me. This
works but this also causes the bounced email address to be removed from
my mailing list. I must then re-enter them in my list if I want to try
those addresses again another day. Is there a report I can request to see
all bounces? If so, I couls increase the bounce limit to a higher number.
I know I can send an email to list-name-request at isp with "who password"
in the first line, and then I receive a list of my email addresses. Can
something like this be done to see bounces? I am unable to see the server
screens at the ISP. Thanks,JB