[Mailman-Users] list of members question

Krystal Zipfel zipfel at greenacrestechnology.com
Tue Sep 9 20:28:32 CEST 2008

Hi!

You can send an e-mail to:

  listname-request@

With the word "who" and then your administrative password for the list in
the subject line. The caveat there is if there are any hidden members, they
will not return.

AFAIK, you cannot change how many subscribers are shown in the
administration interface as Mailman comes out of the package.

--Krystal

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 1:00 PM,
<hone+mailman at oak.cats.ohiou.edu<hone%2Bmailman at oak.cats.ohiou.edu>