[Mailman-Users] Listserv archives import ?

Max Lanfranconi Max.Lanfranconi at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 8 22:01:43 CEST 2008

Karen,

Thanks for you email.

Are you sure that this was a listserv migration ?
Looks more like a Majordomo migration. In fact, I cannot match my
directory hierarchy to yours.

Thanks anyway...

Max