[Mailman-Users] Multi list management ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 02:43:26 CEST 2008

Dear mailman guys,

I have a huge newsletter list (no discussion) that no dedicated server can handle, for mailman eats up the whole memory .. thus I divided it to several lists on different servers .. and I do the subscription and cancellation peocesses manually, I collect the requests on email addresses for subscriptions and cancellations then process them manually ..

the problem is, everyday I have to MASS-REMOVE the list of addresses that wants to cancel on all the small lists .. as well as have to MASS-SUBSCRIBE the list of new subscriptions on all of the small lists which is getting really exhausting especially that my list is growing very fast (sometimes 5000+ subscribers a day) and I have to open a new small list every like 50 or 60 new thousand subscribers ..

the question is, is there a way to manage ALL the lists at one time?? like mass removing from all the lists at a time ?

please help..

Thanks..