[Mailman-Users] Mailman on multiple domains

Scott Race scott at jda-networks.com
Fri Oct 31 22:45:07 CET 2008

Now just hit one more slight snag, can no longer create new lists on the
second-domain.org.

Fails with the Bug in Mailman version 2.1.5 - We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Error.

/var/log/mailman error shows:

admin(14722): RuntimeError: command failed: /usr/sbin/postmap
/etc/mailman/virtual-mailman (status: 1, Operation not permitted)

I noticed that apache is now trying to own the virtual-mailman file in
/etc/mailman, didn't notice that before.  Changing the ownership to
root:mailman doesn't work, when trying to create a list it fails and
apache takes ownership back.

Scott