[Mailman-Users] Blocking a person from getting a single email

Kevin Rector kevin at nazmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:07:23 CEST 2008

Hello, I administer a list and I want to send an email to everyone on
the list except one person (we're getting him a Christmas gift and want
it to stay secret from him). My plan is to set his nomail flag to on and
then send the email then after getting the email in my inbox turning off
his nomail (so that he'll get mail again). It's a low traffic list so
there is no real risk of him missing any other emails. He doesn't get a
digest and he is a list administrator and I'm using version 2.1.11.cp2.
He'll never look in the archives, so that's not an issue. Can anyone see
any reason why this wouldn't work? I've checked the documentation and it
seems like this is the best plan but I'd thought I'd get y'alls input.
Thanks.

-Kevin