[Mailman-Users] HTML to TEXT but still see ATT

John Whitney john at jotsbox.com
Tue Oct 21 22:40:39 CEST 2008

I have followed the instructions to strip HTML messages, but there's
still an issue. Outlook users receive their footers as attachments.
This is not the case with webmail clients, like Google.

Is there a way to insure that the footer is included? I hate Outlook,
but there are many corporate types that are forced to use it.

My settings are (2.1.9.cp2): filter_content = yes, filter_mime_types =
empty, pass_mime_types = empty, filter_filename_extensions = (standard
list), pass_filename_extensions = empty, collapse_alternatives = no,
convert_html_to_plaintext  = yes, filter_action = discard.