[Mailman-Users] /bin/sh: mailman: command not found

Fahad Saeed fahadsaeed11 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 03:39:37 CEST 2008

Hello All,

I am trying to install mailman on my server.I followed this tutorial:

http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/Lin...alMailman.html

After following all the steps, mailman seeems to be working as well as
the webpage for the list. If I subscribe to the list, I get an email in
my email inbox(hotmail, yahoo etc) for confirmation of the membership
etc.

But there are two problems that I would like to discuss and your input would be appreciable

1)If I email from one of my email box(subscribed to the list), the email is not forwarded to any of the members.

2) I keep getting the following email in my administrator email box:

	Code:
following mailing list posting: