[Mailman-Users] MAX_AUTORESPONSES_PER_DAY per list override

David Duncan Ross Palmer david.palmer at gradwell.net
Wed Oct 15 14:37:03 CEST 2008

Hi lads,

First post here.  I've had a look through the archives, however, I'm not
immediately sure whether MAX_AUTORESPONSES_PER_DAY
can be overridden on a per list basis.  We operate a very large single
server installation with hundreds of lists on, and one customer has
requested we up this limit for their test list, however it seems to be a
global setting override.  Has anybody else done this?

--
Regards,

David Palmer

T:01225 800 888
E: support at gradwell.net
W: www.gradwell.net

Gradwell dot com Ltd. Company Number: 3673235
Head Office: 26 Cheltenham Street, Bath BA2 3EX
Registered Address: 38 Tellcroft Close, Corsham, Wiltshire SN13 9JQ