[Mailman-Users] Uncaught runner exception: int argument required

Wed Oct 15 20:07:37 CEST 2008

On 10/15/2008 11:23 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

<snip>

>>    def rejection_notice(self, mlist):
>>        kb = self.__limit
>>        return _('''Your message was too big; please trim it to less than
>> %(limit)d KB in size.''')

> I din't know why you changed the above line, but the problem is where
> you have
>
> %(limit)d KB in size.''')
>
> it needs to be
>
> %(kb)d KB in size.''')
>
> as it was in the original.

!? Not sure how that happened (fat fingers I guess), but as usual, Mark,
you were spot on...

Everything's working fine now, successfully unshunted the 35 messages
stuck in the shunt directory...

Thanks!

--

Best regards,