[Mailman-Users] Install Tender Requested

gpeel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Fri Oct 10 19:25:10 CEST 2008

Mark,

The sentiment is understood.

The same was said about running openwebmail, which, out-of-the-box is setup
(SUID) in PERL in a similar fassion as Mailman.

What I am invisioning, is mailman being setup in /home the same way as any
virtual domain, except as a user dir.

/home/~mailman/public_html ...

Then adding an redirect to the virtual domains:

Redirect /mailman http://virtual_domain.ext/~nmailman/cgi-bin

I have it somewhat working now, i.e. I can get the web pages to come up OK,
but am at a bit of a standstill with permissions and cookies.

Will keep on chugging though.

-Grant

P.S. There are a *few* googles that people say they have it working with
suexec .... some pretty old though.

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:11:58 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote