[Mailman-Users] listinfo problems

mindy gilmore.126 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 8 19:21:43 CEST 2008

I have exhausted the the kb for this issue and have not been able to find my
answer.   If I go to any of my list admin pages and go to the bottom of the
page and click on Overview of all lists.service.ohio-state.edu
<http://lists.service.ohio-state.edu/mailman/listinfo>  mailing lists, I
just get an error Bug in Mailman and refers me to error logs.   I am not
seeing anything in the error log that will give me a clue.   It does not
seem to be able to find the url for the Overview of all the mailing lists.
Can someone point me in the right direction.   The url that it is going to
is http://lists.service.ohio-state.edu/mailman/listinfo.   Below is the
error

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.6

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

Melinda Gilmore

Enterprise Messaging

The Ohio State University

System Engineer