[Mailman-Users] Formatting the html inside of article.html

Edward Ned Harvey eharvey at lyricsemi.com
Mon Oct 6 20:38:51 CEST 2008

> The '%' character is the leadin for interpolation in templates. Thus if
> you want a literal % in a template, you have to double it - %%58%%20.

Thanks, that's very helpful -

Next question -

I am looking at the "&In-Reply-To=" of the email url.  I know you said this
was a bug fixed in 2.1.10, however, due to selinux messing around with the
"apache" and "mailman" users' processes, I spent about a day or two trying
to build my own mailman unsuccessfully.  I reverted to 2.1.9 from rpm (on
centos 5.1). Which is the latest released rpm build.

I am hoping the bug fix is really easy, like "change line 202 in pipermai.py
from self._in_reply_to = message['in-reply-to'] to blahblahblah"
...  I am familiar with svn, but not bzr ... I'm hoping I don't need to
learn bzr for this...  But I'll do that if it's the only way...

By any chance, can you tell me a simple change, to fix the In-Reply-To
problem?

Thanks again...