[Mailman-Users] HTML table code broken via Mailman

Edward Salm, PhD edward at LambdaEnt.com
Sun Oct 5 11:14:54 CEST 2008

=3d is the escape code for a "=". That is "direct" HTML as translated.
Regular HTML was used, so that part you were incorrect.

However...
You were right on the money about the footer! Wow, that did it. Thank you.

What do you mean "full personalization"? I don't know what you are referring
to?