[Mailman-Users] Default cahrset for 'de' to ISO8859-15/UTF-8?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Oct 5 19:37:53 CEST 2008

Stefan Förster wrote:

> I don't have any idea what you mean by "Bazaar branch", but I will
> look into the mailman-developers archive and I found the launchpad
> resository for Mailman.

If you go to the code page at <https://code.launchpad.net/mailman>, you
will see the 3 current main branches (2.1, 2.2 and 3.0) and a number of
other branches based on these. These are all Bazaar branches.

Bazaar is a distributed version control system. See
<http://bazaar-vcs.org/>.

Mailman's code development was moved from the prior SourceForge SVN
repository to Bazaar on Launchpad in June of 2007.