[Mailman-Users] sharing *_these_nonmembers lists

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Oct 4 18:08:51 CEST 2008

Doruk Fisek wrote:

> For an installation of several lists, I want some lists to use the
>same accept_these_nonmembers, reject_these_nonmembers,
>discard_these_nonmembers lists.
>
> I've found this script to add/remove addresses from a list.
>
> http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/non_members

That script is designed to add/remove addresses to/from
*_these_nonmembers. It seems you may just want to set
*_these_nonmembers to some list of addresses independent of what was
there before. If so, bin/config_list -i is probably better.

> Does anyone know a script to "list" the *_members addresses of an
>e-mail list?

bin/config_list -o - listname | grep -v ^# | \
 sed -e '1,/^member_moderation_notice/d' -e '/^generic/,$d'