[Mailman-Users] list members not recognized

Bob Lydiate blydiate at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 20:01:45 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am having some problems sending mail to my lists. I am running
Ubuntu+Postfix+Mailman. The problem occurs when I am sending mail from other
locations (and others have reported this as well), the mail comes back as
"User not found" or "No such user". I know the user addresses are there and
are not "moderated", but the mail from them gets rejected. I do not use
mailman with virtual domains, so that is not the problem. I have been trying
to fix this problem for a year (whenever it occurs) but have not been able
to find anyone with a similar problem to help. Anyone here able to give a
hand?

<><
Bob Lydiate