[Mailman-Users] list tilts!!

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Nov 30 16:28:34 CET 2008

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008, faisal anif wrote:

> hi,
>
> I have 5 lists, list1, list2, list3, list4, and list5..
>
> all the lists are working fine except list4, when adding or removing members from list4 it just tilts and nothing happens..
>
> either by MASS SUBSCRIBE, or MASS REMOVAL or using add_members or remove members via SSH it just holds and nothing happens even if I left it for 30 minutes.. nothing until I click Ctrl+C to return to the command line..
>
> what could be the problem?

Have you checked ownerships and permissions?

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech