[Mailman-Users] Stored attachments in /var/lib/mailman/archives/private

win_tho thomas.winkelmann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 18:44:45 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm using mailman in combination with Plesk. Now I discovered, that mailman
stores all attachments under
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/<maillist_name>, but the archive-function
of Mailman is disabled in every single list.

My Question: Why does mailman store all these filen, respectively is there
any way to delete these attachments automaticly?

Thanks in advance!
Thomas