[Mailman-Users] Template question..

Butch Evans butche at butchevans.com
Mon Nov 24 05:52:19 CET 2008

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>So by the time you replaced the overwritten templates, ArchRunner
>had probably cached the ones from the 2.1.11 upgrade, so you still
>need(ed) to restart Mailman with the edited templates in place,
>preferably in /usr/local/mailman/templates/site/en so they won't be
>overwritten again.

Correct.  I have already moved the changed templates to the new
(correct) location.  After that I restarted as you suggested and
bada-BING!  Thanks again for your help.

P.S.
I bookmarked the FAQ again, too.  :-)  I should have looked for it,
but didn't.  I guess after 16 years as an ISP, I can still act a
little like a n00b.