[Mailman-Users] Attachment URL in the archive is mangled.

Mark Dale mdale at geniusmoon.com.au
Sun Nov 23 04:24:33 CET 2008

Hi Mark
(Apologies for late reply, have been away)

Yes, I sure did. And also rebooted the server (and checked that the
qrunner was starting up on boot)
I also noticed that with the new Scrubber.py, emails with attachments
were neither delivered nor archived. Emails without attachments were okay.

Once I returned the original Scrubber.py and restarted, emails with
attachments got delivered and also sent to archive. (Broken link to
attachment still in archived message though).

Mark Dale