[Mailman-Users] Moving archives to a new list?

Johnny Stork lists at openenterprise.ca
Sat Nov 22 00:05:50 CET 2008

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately this didnt work completely
since all the html, attachements etc were not included. So I tried this
but still not complete success

1: Copied archives/private/OLDLIST.mbox/OLDLIST.mbox to
archives/private/NEWLIST.mbox/NEWLIST.mbox

2: Copied everything in archives/private/OLDLIST.ca to archives/N EWLIST.ca

3: Edited archives/private/NEWLIST.ca/pipermail.pck so the basedir is
now archives/private/NEWLIST.ca

I could then go to the archives page and see all the old messages just
fine, but a couple problems persist

1: If I send a message to the NEWLIST, it is processed fine, but the
archive html pages does not show the new postings?

2: All previous postings in the archives to OLDLIST, where there are
attachements, still point to the OLDLIST location

Is there any way to at least fix #1? that you know of

--
Johnny Stork
Open Enterprise Solutions

http://www.openenterprise.ca