[Mailman-Users] Patch available for review - SpamBayes support in gate_news

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Nov 20 04:18:53 CET 2008

I worked up a straightforward patch for gate_news which adds SpamBayes
support to that program.  This allows incoming Usenet news postings to be
checked for spam before foisting them off on unsuspecting mailing list
folks.

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/300176

I've yet to figure out where gate_news is documented.  Once I have I'll
update that manual and upload a patch.

Feedback is appreciated.  After a couple extra sets of eyeballs have been
aimed at it I will work with the python.org postmasters to start testing it
there.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://smontanaro.dyndns.org/