[Mailman-Users] Incoming Mail not being processed?

Jewel jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu
Wed Nov 19 00:29:08 CET 2008

At first mail was being delivered - then it stopped - and now it's
delivering again but everytime it has been delivering the messages are
delivered out of order and the delay can be anywhere from 10 min - 4
hours. I looked at the FAQ and I know this is not my issue because users
from gmail, aol, yahoo, etc are receiving - it's just that they response
of post is delayed.  If I send a test to the mailman list (which I am a
member of) I can see in the /var/log/maillog that the message was sent
and my smtp log looks fine.  I can also see the post in archives.  A
while later I will finally see the post in my inbox.  I am concerned
that my machine is the culprit  but am not sure.  I have check the
qfiles/in and qfiles/out and they are empty.  I do have a lot in
qfiles/bad but that's because there is a lot of bad emails on these lists.

I am not sure how to "follow a post" from MTA to Mailman and back to MTA
to confirm my machine is processing correctly.

Thanks,
Jewel

--
Jewel Makda