[Mailman-Users] Some messages not being posted or delivered

Jewel jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu
Tue Nov 18 16:20:49 CET 2008

I am having reports from some of my lists that some messages are not
getting through to the members but they are visible through the
archives.  Also I have seen posts go through to the list but not the
archives.  I have not idea where to start.  I know of a particular user
who is having problems posting and I can't find anything in my logs that
help provide a clue as to what is happening.

I am running Mailman 2.1.11 on Red Hat 5.1 and using Postfix.

--
Jewel