[Mailman-Users] Please trim your replies and edit your subject lines: (was: Re: Mailman-Users Digest, Vol 57, Issue 27)

Brad Knowles brad at python.org
Mon Nov 17 17:57:14 CET 2008

Jon Hind wrote:

> You could set the reply address to the list address - in the web interface.
> It's shown as deprecated - but works well for me.

If you're going to reply to a message from one of the digests, please make
sure to trim your reply to include just the relevant text and to edit the
subject line to match that of the message you replying to.

Thank you.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>
Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team & Co-Moderator of the