[Mailman-Users] Recommended way to get subscriber list with full names?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Fri Nov 14 00:00:33 CET 2008

I've set up mailman for a client to use as an announcement mechanism
-- one writer, many readers.

My client needs to periodically get a list of subscribers, including
the names they entered, and to have a count.

I put 'list_members -f -p NewsletterName | sort -d -b -f' in a php
script with secret URL for her to use, but it is failing with
"Permission denied: '/private/var/mailman/lists/newslettername/
config.pck'."

Should I simply change perms on that file (and any others that may
come up once that one can be read), or is there a better way of
accomplishing this goal?

Thanks for any advice offered!

:::: The first principle is that you must not fool yourself -- and you
are the easiest person to fool. -- Richard Feynman ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::