[Mailman-Users] Mailman is no longer gatewaying news...

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Wed Nov 12 04:51:54 CET 2008

On 11/11/2008 9:22 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> It is cron/gate_news that reads the news group and posts to the list
> so that is what to check first. Is crond running? Does Mailman's
> crontab run gate_news every 5 minutes?

Yes, both cron (its self) and gate_news (as a cron job) are both
running.  Also, I have completely taken cron / gate_news out of the mix
by running gate_news by hand as root (who gate_news has been working
fine as for months) and by the user that owns Mailman.  Yes the
gate_news gateway is run every five minutes.

Grant. . . .