[Mailman-Users] Mailman not delivering mail to recipients

jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu
Wed Nov 12 17:56:32 CET 2008

my /etc/hosts does have 127.0.0.1 listed.  It's also world readable.  I
am using postfix and have confirmed I can telnet from another pc just
fine to port 25.  It was delivering for a short while earlier but then
it stopped.  I have about 100 lists and right now nothing it getting
delivered. I have postfix using a rely which was working earlier. Here
is also what's in my mm_cfg.py file:

DEFAULT_HOST_NAME='lists.washlaw.edu'
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST='lists.washlaw.edu'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.washlaw.edu'