[Mailman-Users] Digest always in MIME

Matthieu HUTIN mhutin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:39:17 CET 2008

06/11/08 02:17 : « Mark Sapiro » a écrit :

> Assuming it's the standard MemberAdaptor, you can do
>
>  bin/dumpdb lists/listname/config.pck
>
> In the output from that, there will be a user_options dictionary with
> keys of list member addresses and numeric values. These are decimal
> numbers which when viewed as binary have bits for various user options
> as defined in the "Bitfield for user options." section of Defaults.py.
> The bit for "plain" digests has weight = 8 in the decimal user_options
> value.

That's great to know with the CLI :-)

I've ajusted the path to utilities to get it working with my official GNU
Mailman Debian Etch install

/usr/lib/mailman/bin/dumpdb /var/lib/mailman/lists/listname/config.pck

Thanks

Have a nice day
--
Matthieu HUTIN
Ceux qui ne luttent pas contre le mal, finissent par le servir....